Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Guard

i've kind of been keeping my ear's pointed for any available, cool, dogs (i mean four legged kind) to give a loving home to.   i have loads of space around me now for it to roam and be a dog, and although i probably couldn't afford it anyway, i've been looking at bred dogs.  one thing i haven't seen brought up in any of my searches however, and am curious about because i'd really like it is, if you're looking for a dog from a reputable dog breeder and the dog you really want has three heads, do you get charged for three dogs or is that one dog price? cause i'm looking for a three headed dog to guard over my place when i'm sleeping.

it'd be extra cool if at least one of the heads could blow fire from its nostrils!  if you hear of one let me know.  i'd even drive out of state for a three headed dog with the fire option.
this is a advertisement.

No comments: