Friday, September 24, 2010

ConnecTED

TED has many many fascinating lectures available to inspire and thoughtfully provoke your brain and provide one with hope that we actually can make it together on this planet despite what one might be perceiving if all the 'news' one knew about was what they were ingesting from the mainstream 'news'.  (I always cringe when I think fear, rape, famine, disease, gun violence, fear is noted as 'news'.  What about all the positive things being discovered everyday by people around the world?  Wonder?)

This one I just watched and was particularly moved by it. I'll let you experience her topic for yourself.

I feel it's something powerful to keep in mind.



Been working on scattered things in the studio.  Not keeping my usual routine.  Decorating in three dimensions.  Details coming.

No comments: